GCM Chat is a simple but yet powerful chat app which demonstrates the use of Google Cloud Messaging, MySQL & PHP Server-Side Scripts for Android.
• Freely chat to anyone who has the app installed, either locally or internationally, with no cost at all.
• GCM Chat has a clean & sleek user interface.
• GCM Chat uses the device's internet connection, to send messages.
• GCM Chat sends you a notification when you receive a message and the app is closed.
• GCM Chat does not save your conversations, your privacy is secured.
GCM Chat can be customized and repackaged for private use (e.g. private chat app for family, friends or internal app support system). Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on getting the app customized to suit your needs.
GCM Chat is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-11. The program can be installed on Android.
GCM Chat (version 2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of GCM Chat since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-29.
The latest version is 2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-27.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-10-11
- New user interface,- New features,- Improved performance,- Improved security